Corporate Partnerships Intern – Fall 2021
Founded in 2003, Pinky Swear Foundation is a 501c(3) non-profit passionately committed to helping children with cancer and their families. Pinky Swear provides families with financial and emotional support through grants and various experiences so they can focus on what’s most important: their child battling cancer.
Pinky Swear Foundation is seeking a Corporate Partnerships Intern for Fall 2021. The Corporate Partnerships Intern will work closely with Pinky Swear’s Director of Partnerships to further Pinky Swear’s mission. We are looking for a talented individual who is passionate about helping families with kids battling cancer. This will be a fantastic opportunity to support the community and gain experience in corporate engagement and stewardship in nonprofit work.
- Conduct research on existing and prospective corporate partners to build the capacity of Pinky Swear Foundation’s programs
- Determine all potential areas of capacity for corporate support: community relations, marketing/B2B, corporate foundations, etc.
- Manage and maintain necessary documentation and spreadsheets for partnership prospects and current partnership engagement
- Regularly communicate with Director of Partnerships on project status and provide accurate and consistent updates research findings, etc.
- Assist in drafting communication for Director of Partnerships, or designated staff, in relation to partnership pitches, stewardship, etc.
- Assist partnership team with sponsorship and grant applications when necessary
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to be well-organized and attentive to detail, while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks with little direct supervision and take initiative on projects
- 10-15 hours per week
- Start/End Date – TBD (mutually agreed upon by student and PSF supervisor)
- Ability to receive college credit required
- Unpaid seasonal internship
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com
- A cover letter addressing how you fulfill the desired qualifications and how this position will support your academic and professional aspirations
Additional paperwork/forms may be required by student’s scho