Apply For Support
Before you start the application process, be sure to check your eligibility to obtain support from Pinky Swear
General Eligibility Requirements
- Child must have a cancer diagnosis
- Priority is given to children with active treatment for cancer
- Child must be 21 years old or younger
- The child must have been living with parent/guardian at time of diagnosis
- Please see each application for program-specific requirements
- Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis
- Applications cannot be processed without valid pediatric oncology social worker contact information
For New Users:
By clicking Sign Up, you will be prompted to enter your email address and create a password. Your password must be at least 8 characters in length.
For Social Workers:
Each child needs a unique login email and password. If you have questions about this process please contact Karen Svendsen 952-225-1665 or email@example.com
For Returning Users:
Sign into the portal using the email address and the password you created when you originally signed up for the portal.
If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” and follow the prompts to reset your password.
If you have forgotten your email username, please contact Karen Svendsen at 952-225-1665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive errors while signing in, check your browser or try using a computer instead of a phone. Our application does not work with Safari. Please use Chrome or Firefox.
Already have an account? Login Here