Transportation, Food, and Housing Support
The All-Star Fund provides financial support for everyday expenses to families navigating the challenging journey of childhood cancer. This fund provides assistance for car payments, gas, groceries, rent/mortgage, and utility payments, ensuring that families can focus on what truly matters - their child.
FAQ's about the All-Star Fund
- Child must have a cancer diagnosis.
- Child must be receiving treatment for cancer.
- Child must be 21 years old or younger.
- Child must have been living with parents/guardians in the United States at time of diagnosis and continuing during treatment.
- Child must have received an Orange Envelope or been diagnosed more than six months ago.
- You may not apply for an Orange Envelope at the same time as the All-Star Fund.
- We can pay rent, mortgage, car payments, utility bills, auto insurance, and more.
- We can also provide a gift card for gas or groceries.
- We cannot pay for car repairs, medical bills, prescriptions, credit card bills, cell phone bills, student loans, taxes etc.
- We can only pay bills that are in the parent/guardian’s name.
- We can only pay rent once we have received a W9 tax form from your landlord.
- We can only pay bills that have clear and complete statements. If your statement is not clear, complete, and readable, your application may be denied.
- Pediatric oncology social worker contact information (name, phone, and email).
- A clear, complete, and readable copy of the bill you would like paid.
- If you are awarded a gift card, we will mail it to the address provided on the application.
- If we are paying a bill, we will mail the payment directly to the creditor.
- If you have received an All-Star Fund award of $800+, please wait 12 months between applications.
- The annual gift card maximum is $500.